Saturday, November 26, 2011

Feathers of Refuge

Let His feathers overshadow you. Find rest in the shade of his wings. Call upon him because he loves you more than the breath he breathed as a man. He will gather you together from the ends of the earth, where your heart was shattered and spread abroad. He will mend every piece and make you new. He will put new breath in your lungs and a new beat in your heart. He will give you a new melody to sing, and the glory that envelopes his throne will consume your heart and give you new life.
Let the strength of His wings protect you. Even in battle his mighty presence will befall the fray as you march onward to eternity. Make the shade of his wings your dwelling place for there alone is peace, even peace amidst trouble. He says, "Because you love me, I will rescue you and show you my salvation."
Let no fear enter your heart, for I am God and I will be your shelter. Come rest under my feathers of refuge and I will save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment