Thursday, April 7, 2011

Epiphany!

God gave me an epiphany tonight!
I've been so torn with what my future holds--what college I'll go to, what I'll study once I'm there, what I'll be doing or who I'll be with in ten years (if Christ doesn't return before then!), just questions that I simply can't answer now. Then, almost this instant God reminded me that he is the Author and Finisher of my faith(Hebrews 12:2), he is the One who began a good work in me and will carry it on to completion (Philippians 1:6); I am only supposed to humbly obey him and live a quiet life (1 Thessalonians 4:11). Ahh I could go on and on about who God is and what he's done in my life, but there wouldn't be enough time or space!
I encourage all of you (whoever reads this) to read Psalm 37; it says very succinctly what I would take many, many words to say.
Ultimately, God is my future, he is my goal, he is my everything. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment